Safari Business Arcade is a modern, three-storey building located off Thika Road along USIU Road. It has been in operation since 2014 and is strategically located in an area that is both corporate and residential.
The arcade is surrounded by highly secured communities such as USIU, PAC University, Qwetu Hostels, Safari Park Hotel, GBS Television Station, Mountain View Academy, Mahanaim Educational Institute, and Thika Road Christian School that are along USIU Road.
- The Safari Business Arcade offers open-plan spaces that allow tenants to explore their own vision of the spaces they are interested in.
- It boasts 16,174 square feet of available space to let.
- The building is strategically located to serve northern, southern, and western passes.
- It has a backup generator of 500 KVA, 52 parking bays, 2 underground water reservoir tanks measuring 250 cubic meters in volume, 24-hour security, 2 high-speed lifts, and common washrooms, which are gender-friendly facilities.
- Safaricom 4G booster ensures effective and fast mobile network and internet signals with fiber connections from Safaricom, Zuku, and JTL.
The arcade consists of business spaces that are ideal for business ventures, such as convenience stores, mini-marts, banking halls, hospitals, college offices, fast food restaurants, clinics, salons and spas, gyms, retail stores, and ATMs, among others. Residential areas such as Garden Estate, Lumumba Drive, Mirema, Roysambu, Thome, Morning Side Heights Morning Greens, and Redwood Apartments in the neighborhood provide a wide range of target markets for new business ventures.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to grow your business! Contact us today to schedule a free site tour and see for yourself what Safari Business Arcade has to offer.